Hunty...Shabbooo

12:08 AM Edit This 0 Comments »









I,hereby,wish a happy birthday,
1.To a brother who is always there to talk to when i don't feel like talking to anyone.

2.Someone to whom i find myself explaining things half of the time and then he goes like "accha samjha" :p
3.Someone who gets a good hold of my sickening jokes or atleast laughs just for the record :p
4.Someone who has the same thoughts about any girl as i do (I said it for a reason) :D :D
5. To a person who imitates me quite well and would have surely taken undue advantage over many girls under my hood :p
6. Haha this one would sound vague, but he turns out to be an encouragement for me to type in urdu :))
7. Acha bas na salayy! Itni tareefain ker di haen (emo).

May this birthday be the day when you were born, Lord-knows how many years back :))
KhaiR!
Happy Birthday to you ji ji moneyy (hug) Enjaaaiz! and you know what I wrote this myself :'D , bajjo and meera have no hands in this :p

0 comments:

Followers